Puppy School Perth
Puppy Training Classes at City Beach Veterinarians
Over the last 10 years, City Beach Veterinarians have run a very successful and fun puppy training school in Perth’s northern suburbs. Since 2014, we have had the help of Cecile who is a qualified trainer and behaviourist. She is heavily involved in continuing education to ensure her training methods and behaviour management strategies are up to date. Our classes are exceptionally good and provide the right start for a happy future with your puppy.
Cecile is now running these under her business Puppy Associates. The focus of her Perth puppy school is on giving puppies the correct start to life. This is the best time to cement good behaviour – or provide training to correct problems before they become issues. A pup’s start to life is important as behaviour problems are one of the biggest issues for pets and pet owners in Australia.
Puppy Training School Perth – Class Outline:
- Cecile organises everything – to get more information or to enrol, call Cecile on 0435 018 083.
- The cost is $140 for the four week course, which is paid directly to Puppy Associates.
- Cecile will inform you of the day and time the classes are run. At City Beach Veterinarians, classes are generally held on Saturday afternoons or Monday nights.
- The classes run for 4 weeks.
- The course is for puppies 8 weeks to approximately 16 weeks of age.
- The pups must all have had their first vaccine before joining the class.
- Max number is 6 – if there is demand they will hold additional classes.
- Print our Enrolment Form today.
The course content focuses on providing:
- Anticipatory guidance education of caregivers.
- Appropriate opportunities for inter and intra specific and environmental socialisation.
Class content includes:
- Off lead interaction with other pups.
- Basic compliance behaviours including nose-targeting, sit, drop, puppy recall.
- Handling and basic husbandry.
- Appropriate puppy-caregiver play.
- Information on puppy rearing issues.
- Provision of relevant handouts and course certificates.
Every dog owner should experience the benefits of having a well-trained puppy. If you would like to learn more about our puppy training school in Perth’s Northern Suburbs, call Cecile on 0435 018 083.